Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Secret Illegal Chocolates

Hey everyone! 
So, I think everyone in the USA knows that Kinder Eggs are illegal. They're banned. You can't sell them. You can't import them.You'll get in trouble if you get caught bringing them into the states. At best they'll make you peel the chocolate off and let you keep the toy capsule, at worse they'll be confistacted and you'll be fined. But if you've got someone willing you to send you care packages with them not listed as a content, you'll be fine. I'm lucky enough to have someone who can do such things.


Let's face it, American chocolate is...not the best. It's super sugary, it can be grainy, it doesn't melt very well and we're pretty much the laughingstock of the entire chocolate world. Some of the best candy I've had was from other countries, with very few American made brands on the list.

Kinder chocolate is sweet, but creamy and soft and it melts in your mouth and brings you back to being a kid. That's who these are for, kids. The only thing they want is the happiness that comes with cracking open a chocolate egg to find a toy inside. It's so simple, yet satisfying and I love that.

I recently got two boxes of them in the mail from my friend, themed boxes that promised you'll get two themed toys. Süsse Welpen and Kung Fu Panda 3!



In the Süsse Welpen box were two of the puppies, 


Dora Drollig


Greta Goldig


Along with the two themed toys were two random ones.
I got a little green robot alien from a previous collection (of which I have one already) and a Lynx that promised to talk if I went to their website and entered a code.

He still needs stickers but I didn't get any :(

He's from a big cat collection that's supposed to talk to you via a website.


The Kung Fu Panda toys were both Po.

He has a tiny rubber band inside that allows him to swing at the hips but I gave up trying to attach that after it accidentally went flying across the room.

He's supposed to be some sort of "action Po" that springs forward when you squish him but he just kinda flops over sadly.


Again, with the two themed toys came two random ones. I got some piece of farm equipment that had 16 million pieces and was a huge pain to assemble and this... I can't even understand what this is.

It's pretty cool, but a pain to assemble. Not really cute though.

And here we have a constipated donkey with badly placed eyelashes and oh--

turn her upside down and it's a chicken with a fu manchu, with a single leg...

Kinder what is this.
I'm so confused.
Kinder please explain to me this sad chicken donkey.


I love Kinder Eggs with all my heart, even if they get pretty weird sometimes, and I wanna have a big collection one day. It'll probably take ten years but I think I can do it. That's also a lot of chocolate to eat.

My Roseroseshop haul should be coming in a week, so keep an eye out for that!

See ya~











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for given data, Get the Valentus Slim Roast Coffee for your health

    ReplyDelete