Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A-kon 2015

Hi everyone!

Who all is going to A-kon this year? I'll be there all three days, one of them in lolita and the other two in cosplay.I don't know what my lineup is going to be yet, I'll have to wait and see what's going on while I'm there to decide what I'll wear.
I'm hoping there's going to be something lolita related (tea party maybe?) at least one of the days, but I haven't seen any plans being made yet. 

Dallas/surrounding area lolitas, any ideas on a meetup?

It's going to be my first time in lolita so I'm kinda nervous about going, but it shouldn't be too bad. Dramatic Rose is a fairly easy dress to coordinate so I don't think I'll be too ugly, and I've got almost all of my accessories and pieces already. I'm hoping to make some new friends while I'm there, so if anyone is going and wants to hang out a bit, don't be afraid to leave me a comment!

I'm also going to be taking my BJD, Ivy, with me so maybe I'll meet some BJD people as well. She's going to be wearing the same cosplays I wore last year since 2014 was the first time I'd cosplayed, first time at a con, and my first time buying a BJD. The lineup for her is Matryoshka Gumi, Fionna from Adventure Time and the third day is her normal outfit. 

But anyway, A-kon is still a long ways away, so I have plenty of time to finish everything up with room to spare. Let me know if you'll be going, and what you're wearing, I'm excited to see what everyone is doing~

Short post for today, sorry about that guys, see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Espur bby I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award (yay), I'll probably tell you in the skype chat when you hop on.
    http://hellotokki.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete