Sunday, February 7, 2016

TNVL: Online money making - Gifthulk

Hey everyone! 
So my taobao haul is going to be mega late since two items didn't get shipped in time before they took CNY off. :< 
But I was thinking about everything I do throughout the day and realized...I've use a lot of money making websites in the past. I've narrowed the list down to the three I use every day, but I'll go into detail of each in their own post.



On another episode of "That's Not Very Lolita (of you)" I'm going to be going over GiftHulk.
I signed up for GH a while ago and ended up forgetting about it until recently. Their points -> cash exchange rate seems to be each 1,000 points is $1. I'm not a huge fan of that rate but the amount of points you get per activity makes up for it in my opinion.

I've found that it's similar to other money making websites, you get paid to watch ads and videos and take surveys. It's simple and straightforward and that's what I like about it.

There is a daily counter bar like nearly every other site:



They have a simple video system:


A typical survey system:


and something that I think is fun, gambling!
Yes, gambling. My favorite hobby. They give you free chips every day to play with, and the more you rank up, the more chips you get:


Speaking of levels, this I found interesting. Like another website I'll mention in the next few posts, there is a level/ranking system. The more you earn, the more you get back. It's pretty easy to understand as they've listed it clearly:



In terms of rewards, I like how many types they offer you. I'm really loving the smaller PayPal cards:



As someone just starting out, I think they're a pretty fair and well designed website. I'll update more once I've been able to redeem more items but so far, it's great!

Keep an eye out for my next few posts and I hope some of you find them useful! Keep in mind I have used a fake name here, so...I don't think it matters much.
If you'd like to help me out some, use my invite code when signing up: RW609854

See ya~







No comments:

Post a Comment