Sunday, April 5, 2015

Haenuli Review

Hi everyone! Happy Easter~

As you can see, my review is reaaaally late... I was having a battle with USPS over another package and since the 25th of February it's been a  really upsetting routine of calling and inquiring about my package only to have them say it's in transit when in reality, it was being shipped back to the sender overseas. I just got so upset about it, that I set the package from Haenuli on my dresser and forgot about reviewing  it!

But, without going into a long story over my other package, here is the review!





Seller: I bought it online from Haenuli. They're based in South Korea, and make beautiful lolita clothing and accessories. I purchased their Organza Over-Skirt in white on the 13th of March, and it was shipped out on the18th of March.I received it on the 28th of March. It was shipped with EMS, it wasn't damaged at all, and everything was safe! On the Bag, it's marked as "Clothes" and they drew a cute little package on it, I thought it was adorable. The skirt was packed inside a clear bag with their logo printed on it, then inside of a pink shipping bag, and that was packed inside of another pink shipping bag. Layers of protection! They included a paper detailing the return process and shop policy, as well as some very cute photos of their dresses being modeled. 








10/10



Skirt: The skirt came with a waist-tie made in the same material as the skirt, but I won't be using that as my dress has a waist-tie already. The waistband is stitched very tightly, and I was really unsure if it would stretch to the measurements provided. I was wrong, it stretched very easily and didn't feel weak or loose at all! Inside of the waistband was their tag, and if you stretch the skirt out you can see it in full.
The edges are hemmed and there's no loose threads at all that I can see, and the lace trim adds a very cute addition. It's got a hook and bar closure, so no worries of buttons messing up the look, it's very seamless. It's longer in the back and shorter as it comes up to the front, so it has a lovely princess feel to it.








10/10


Final thoughts: There's not much to this skirt, it's simple and elegant and was beautifully crafted. I don't expect this skirt to fall apart any time soon. I was a little uneasy of the pricing when I first found their shop, but now that I have a piece of theirs in my hands, I can tell that the price matches the quality. They put a lot of love into this skirt and it really does show, and I cannot wait to wear it with my coord in the near future!

Right now the skirt is on sale from $80 to $70, so if you'd like one for yourself, go snap one up before the sale ends! 


All in all, Haenuli gets an amazing 10/10 for this skirt and the adorable extras they threw in, and I hope to buy from them again in the near future!

That's all for today, everyone. See ya~









No comments:

Post a Comment